1. The owner of this web site is Eureka Entertainment Limited whose trading address is Eureka Entertainment, Unit 9, Iron Bridge Close, Great Central Way, London NW10 0UF (Eureka Entertainment Limited/Eureka/we/us/our). Registration number 3493464 (registered address 2nd Floor, Hygeia House, 66 College Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1BE).
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Eureka Entertainment Limited, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
3. You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
4. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
5. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Eureka until Eureka dispatches the product(s) ordered.
6. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
7. Eureka will not pass on your personal details to any third party except where an additional security check may be deemed necessary.
8. You undertake that all details you provide to Eureka for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
9. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Eureka as soon as possible.
10. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
11. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched, but no later than 30 working days after the day after you receive the product by:
i. sending the notice of cancellation by email to email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name and address, and order number or
ii. where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to Eureka unopened together with the original invoice/packing note. Eureka will refund you the purchase price of the goods.
12. Once Eureka receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract, any sum debited to Eureka from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Eureka in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Eureka.
13. We may send you email communication regarding future offers and news pertaining to future releases, if you do not wish to receive these emails please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and you will be removed from the list. We will never email you more than four times a month.